Especially during start-up phase or when your company is facing change, you need time to reflect. Just keeping busy won’t cut it! The good part is, you can do it at your desk, no fancy technology is needed.
What you need
– at least 30 minutes without interuption
– take a sheet of paper
– create a list of 3 items or critical questions you want to think about
– take 10 minutes for each question and note down your most important thoughts
– sometimes you will think of direct actions you can take – do them immediately!
– rinse and repeat this every week at a specific time